1. Make a green wool pencil skirt. Finally.
2. Wear my gray slacks and cashmere hoodie in public.
3. Go out in public.
4. Watch Bright Star, though the showings at the Bijou are fairly inconvenient.
5. See if I can talk Danny into a recipe I found in November's Real Simple, which involves Brie, mushrooms, and arugula. Or maybe not.
6. Go to the library.
7. Pay my library fines.
8. Try a new recipe, one that Danny will be excited about (don't know which, yet, but thinking positively).
9. Watch Men Who Stare at Goats, which is releasing Friday.
10. Clean my house. Oh, heavens. It's like a cave of sickness and disease.
11. Properly grocery shop. *Cringe*.
12. Bake something. Because I can.
13. Get a proper influenza shot, because I'm not doing this again.
14. Catch up on writing.
15. Consider giving Sara piggy flu.
16. Have mercy, partially because keeping her home for seven days would make for dull prose.
17. HOPEFULLY get to shop with my sister for homecoming jewelry.
18. Ooh, open that bottle of Pinot Gris that's been in the fridge.
19. Wake up in the morning and do something other than cough and hack.
20. Christmas shop. I've never started this late.
21. Get to spend time with my sweet husband while neither of us are sick!