5. Orientated. Not a word.
Words I Love
2. Indicative (I love it. It's like carbonation on the tongue)3. Amalgam
7. Foreseeable. Not only is it a great word, but it looks like the vowels are going to stretch out forever.
8. Lilt. No such thing as an unhappy lilt - it's just happy all around.
9. Happy. Happy gets a bad rap, especially in Christian circles. I think we feel guilty over happiness, since we know that joy is more permanent. But you know what? Happiness happens. It's on of those rare words that makes you feel exactly what it means.
10. Indeterminate. See 2.
11. Lithe. Seeing pattern. I like single-syllable "l" words.
12. Blithely. I really do like it best as an adverb.
13. Triumvirate. I'm not sure that I'll ever learn to say it right, but everyone needs a goal.
15. Chocolate. It sounds as wonderful as it is. It's even a good Snow Patrol song.
16. Inexplicable. See 2, again.
17. Foliage. I really do like this word.
18. Fetching. As in pretty or attractive, not the action of chasing after something. Although one can lead to the other, doesn't it? It's an old-fashioned word, but it's fun to say.
I'm probably leaving some out, and that's after working on this post for literally just under a year. What about you? What words are you a little obsessive over?